Day One a People's History of the US by Howard Zinn

First let me say, that I am too impatient and too busy to get this going in any easy way. I must have started this blog 8 times today only to forget my user name or password or if I even started the blog and I still don't have the template I wanted, but alas, I am here at last.

Second the impetus for starting this blog was action. I really want to do something, say something about us everyday regular people motivating ourselves into action.

If "our "country - these United States, which I do love, by the way, started out with genocide and domination and 600 years later in the name of progress we find ourselves in the exact same place, then we must all begin to look at the price of progress and ask ourselves if there isn't a better way.

I don't know, I'm open to suggestions. I don't even know what steps to take but let's start the dialogue once again, here and now, amongst friends.
-elena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Night in the Snow